Click here to contact us or call 604.581.9121 today to speak with a Tax Professional.
Having decades of experience, Macnaughton & Ward Financial Services Ltd. is ready to help you maximize your tax refund and benefit opportunities.
Following are important dates for individuals to be aware of:
The regular filing dates are:
The regular income tax payment deadling date*:
The payment date* for tax instalments:
*When a due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or a public holiday recognized by the CRA, CRA consider your payment to be paid on time if CRA recieve it on the next business day.
File your Income tax return before the deadline to access these benefits:
► Continuity of Benefits including:
• BC Climate Active Tax Credit (BCCATC), For July 2022 to June 2023, the BCCATC provides a credit of up to $193.50 for an individual, $193.50 for a spouse or common-law partner and $56.50 per child ($193.50 for the first child in a single parent family)
• Canada Child Benefit (CCB),
• Canada Pension Plan (CPP),
• Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS), and
• Goods & Service Tax (GST) Credit
► Prevent penalties and interest charges
For Canadian residents and non-residents, we can prepare current and prior year income tax returns.
• Professionally prepared Canadian tax return;
• A quality product and excellent service at a very reasonable fee;
• Services to clients anywhere in the world;
• Fast, efficient service, primarily in person, and by e-mail, fax and phone;
• You can pay in Canadian dollars and U.S. dollars;
• References available on request