Click here to contact us or call 604.581.9121 today to speak with a Tax Professional.
Having decades of experience, Macnaughton & Ward Financial Services Ltd. is ready to help you maximize your refund and allowable credits and deduction opportunities.
Following are important dates for individuals to be aware of:
The regular filing dates are:
The regular payment date for taxes:
The payment date for tax instalments:
When a due date falls on a Saturday, a Sunday, or a public holiday recognized by the CRA, due dates will be considered due on the next business day.
File your tax return before the deadline to access these benefits:
► Continuity of Benefits including:
• BC Climate Active Tax Credit (BCCATC),
• Canada Child Benefit (CCB),
• Canada Pension Plan (CPP),
• Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS), and
• Goods & Service Tax (GST) Credit
► Prevent penalties and interest charges
For Canadian residents and non-residents, we can prepare current and prior year income tax returns.
• Professionally prepared Canadian tax return;
• A quality product and excellent service at a very reasonable fee;
• Services to clients anywhere in the world;
• Fast, efficient service, primarily in person, and by e-mail, fax and phone;
• You can pay in Canadian dollars and U.S. dollars;
• References available on request