Macnaughton & Ward Financial Services Ltd.'s employees and business partners assign great importance to the confidentiality of the personal information you have entrusted to us. We have always treated your personal information confidentially, and we strive to obtain only the information that allows us to respond to your needs. We carefully and consistently limit access to that information.
Macnaughton & Ward Financial Services Ltd.
Attn: Privacy Officer
10430 144 Street
Surrey, BC V3T 4V5
At Macnaughton & Ward Financial Services, we have always been very sensitive to privacy issues and to the ongoing trust our clients, employees and business partners place in us. In respect of your privacy, everyone at Macnaughton & Ward Financial Services follows 10 privacy principles. These principles set standards for how we handle your personal information. In recognition of the sensitive nature of such information, Macnaughton & Ward Financial Services adheres to strict rules governing the protection of the confidential information.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are responsible for maintaining and protecting the personal information we collect, use and disclose. We have designated individuals who are responsible for monitoring our ongoing compliance with the Privacy Principles.
- IDENTIFYING PURPOSE: We tell you why we need your personal information before or at the time we collect it.
- CONSENT: We ask for and receive your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information. The only exceptions would be in cases where use or disclosure is required or permitted by law, for example in the course of a criminal investigation or medical emergency.
- COLLECTION LIMITATION: We only collect information necessary for the purposes we identify to you, and only in a fair and lawful manner.
- LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION: We only use the information for the purpose we collect it for, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- ACCURACY: We take steps to make sure your information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- SAFEGUARDS: Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect your personal information from unwarranted intrusion, release or misuse.
- INDIVIDUAL ACCESS: We provide you with access to any personal information of yours we have, tell you how it is being used, stored and disclosed, and give you the opportunity to request that it be amended, if appropriate and as permitted by law.